It's that time of year.
Here is a list of my more major accomplishments of 2014.
- Graduated from UF with a degree in Computer Science Engineering
- Starting work full time as a software developer
- Contributed to open source (check out my projects)
- Started a blog
- Switched from vim to emacs, and finally think I am happy with my editor even though that is impossible.
And, here is a working list of my goals for 2015.
- Launch an Android or iOS app, no matter how simple or complex
- Create an app that helps with the rock climbing community (something like a gym log, but let me know if you have any ideas)
- Create a Github project that has over 50 stars
- Remain consistent with blogging!
- Drop EVIL mode (maybe)
- Climb and work out as consistently as possible